Apply to Join
*** IMPORTANT : The yearly club membership fee is divided into monthly payments payable in advance for a particular month. January will be billed Pro-Rata depending on opening date. February to November will be billed in full per month. December will not be billed. If you join late in the year your membership fee is calculated Pro-Rata for the particular month you joined and the remaining months billed in full per month. Each month your membership is active will be billed accordingly, if you wish to cancel your membership a one calendar month notice must be given by sending an email to Rob@midstream.club.
*** IMPORTANT : All monthly fees to be paid in advance for a month.
*** IMPORTANT : All Kit Orders must be paid upfront before a kit is ordered. It could take 2 to 3 weeks to complete and receive back from printers with custom name and number.
Junior: Under 7
Under 7 Training Only – R750 per month – Branded Kit (Optional) can be purchased separately at R950 (Shirt, Shorts and Socks)
Junior: Under 9 to Under 17
Junior FAP League Matches and Training – R990 per month – 2023 Branded Kit (Compulsory) must be purchased separately at R950 (Shirt, Shorts and Socks) or 2023 Branded Goal Keeper Kit at R1150 (Shirt, Shorts and Socks).
Senior: Turning 18 and older
Senior FAP League Matches and Training – R495 per month – 2023 Branded Kit (Compulsory) must be purchased separately at R950 (Shirt, Shorts and Socks) or 2023 Branded Goal Keeper Kit at R1150 (Shirt, Shorts and Socks).
Skills: All Ages
Skills Training Only (Once a Week) – R590 per month – 2023 Branded Kit (Optional) can be purchased separately at R950 (Shirt, Shorts and Socks) or 2023 Branded Goal Keeper Kit at R1150 (Shirt, Shorts and Socks).
Private Coaching: All Ages
Private Training Only – R375 per 1 hour session per person – 2023 Branded Kit (Optional) can be purchased separately at R950 (Shirt, Shorts and Socks) or 2023 Branded Goal Keeper Kit at R1150 (Shirt, Shorts and Socks).
TERMS, CONDITIONS and INDEMNITY
– All billing is done in advance for a particular month and payment due in advance
– All membership options require one full calendar month notice period for cancellations, the one calendar month notice period will still be billed and is payable
– Non payment will result in your membership being cancelled
– No credit or reduction in fees will be granted for non‐attendance due to illness, injuries or for any other reason
– Training sessions missed or cancelled by the parent, guardian, responsible person or player will not be made up or credited
– Training sessions cancelled by the Club for valid reasons will be made up where possible
– League clearance certificates will only be given if account is in good standing
– Training sessions to run on time at the agreed times set. If a player is late for a training session, it can unfortunately not be extended beyond the specified time. Once a training session has begun no player may enter the field before being invited in by the Coach
– Players may only leave the area when dismissed by the Coach, should you require to leave early please notify the Coach in advance
– No eating during a lesson, refreshment breaks will be provided
– The Club reserves the right of admission
– Coaches are employed to teach and not administer discipline
I admit that I understand the risk involved in training in a group and potential exposure during group training and the increased risk of exposure to Covid 19 generally referred to as the Corona virus or any other virus. I specifically record that I am aware of the risks and that I acknowledge that the risk to exposure is increased by friendly matches and/or training. I accept the risk on behalf of myself and/or my children and/or the minors under my care and indemnify on their and my behalf Club Football @ Midstream (Pty) Ltd from any liability on any basis whatsoever.
I have read and understand the terms and conditions and agree to abide by them. I further agree to the condition that, while every precaution will be taken for the safety and welfare of my child and for the care of his/her possessions, I will hold blameless and indemnify all persons, the Club (Club Football @ Midstream (Pty) Ltd) and all other organisations associated with the activity, should any prejudice, loss, damage, illness or injury occur to my child during the above activity. This includes an indemnity against recovery of costs resulting from damage, loss and/or medical conditions or hospitalisation, unless such loss is caused by the negligence, willfulness or deliberate act of the Club (Club Football @ Midstream (Pty) Ltd) or one or more of its employees. I furthermore appoint the Club (Club Football @ Midstream (Pty) Ltd) staff supervising the activity, to act in loco parentis in respect of my child should the need therefore arise. I consent to the Club (Club Football @ Midstream (Pty) Ltd) and its commercial partners recording, retaining and reproducing my child’s image and voice by way of photographs, sound recordings and video pertaining to the Club (Club Football @ Midstream (Pty) Ltd) activities in a group setting.